Purchasing Key framing expansion pack

Post your questions here.
cybatech

Purchasing Key framing expansion pack

Post by cybatech »

Hi everyone, Just wondering with the online store at Muvizu not working how I can I purchase the Key framing expansion pack?

Also it has been quite sometime now since the new owners have taken over does anyone know what is happening regarding updates, newer versions, assets, ect. or is Muvizu dead :(

cheers.

Geoff Clarkson
Founding Member

Re: Purchasing Key framing expansion pack

Post by Geoff Clarkson »

Loads of us continue to use muvizu as it is. Once you have it, it continues to work OK (as long as you take certain measures if you change your computer). If you mean has muvizu finished developing? I am afraid the answer is probably yes. The chinese company that bought Digimania for a song, are not cod3rws or developers and seem to be only interested in selling it as it is in the Asian market. I wouldnt hold your breath for any new features.

bigwally

Re: Purchasing Key framing expansion pack

Post by bigwally »

:!: UPDATE :!:

It seems that the Muvizu site's store is working again, both Store Assets and User Assets. They also added a moderator for the forum and chat. They're actually doing something besides telling everyone "What wrong with the Muvizu site?". The gallery still doesn't accept downloads and the Twitter feed is still broken.

That's some progress.