Re: Keeping Muvizu alive

Advice and workarounds on how to make the Muvizu moviemaking process easier for yourself!
Doc
Site Admin

Post by Doc »

dalola wrote:
Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:40 pm
Doc wrote:
Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:11 pm
Do you still have the "internet key"?
Do you have a folder called "License" in "C: \ Program Files \ Muvizu Play \ MuvizuGame \"? Does this folder contain a file called playplus.lic?
YES

"INTERNET KEY" is a PEN DRIVE for connect to Internet ... As if it were a portable modem with 4G Data Card
YES
You can find the Mac address of this internet key by plugging it in, and typing "ipconfig /all" into the command prompt. You should see this device listed and you need the code labelled "physical address"

That's very likely to be the correct Mac address.

dalola

Post by dalola »

Doc wrote:
Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:11 pm
dalola wrote:
Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:40 pm
Doc wrote:
Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:11 pm
Do you have a folder called "License" in "C: \ Program Files \ Muvizu Play \ MuvizuGame \"? Does this folder contain a file called playplus.lic?
YES

"INTERNET KEY" is a PEN DRIVE for connect to Internet ... As if it were a portable modem with 4G Data Card
YES
You can find the Mac address of this internet key by plugging it in, and typing "ipconfig /all" into the command prompt. You should see this device listed and you need the code labelled "physical address"

That's very likely to be the correct Mac address.
this is Doongle "Internet Key" MAC

Scheda Mobile Broadband Cellulare:

Stato supporto. . . . . . . . . . . . : Supporto disconnesso
Suffisso DNS specifico per connessione:
Descrizione . . . . . . . . . . . . . : HUAWEI Mobile Connect - Network Card #4
Indirizzo fisico. . . . . . . . . . . : 0C-5B-8F-27-9A-64
DHCP abilitato. . . . . . . . . . . . : No
Configurazione automatica abilitata : Sì

i've change to:

:: Change adapter MAC address
call :cmdline-change-mac-address iinfo "Mobile Broadband Cellulare" "0C-5B-8F-27-9A-64"

But no Work

Doc
Site Admin

Post by Doc »

That should be the correct address.
Are you using the tmac V6 software? https://technitium.com/tmac/

dalola

Post by dalola »

Doc wrote:
Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:57 pm
I used tmac V6

rodrisilva

Post by rodrisilva »

dalola wrote:
Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:48 pm
Doc wrote:
Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:57 pm
I used tmac V6
Written command isn't correct. If you are using USB dongle to connect you should write = Call: cmdline-change-mac-address iinfo "HUAWEI Mobile Connect - Network Card #4" "0C-5B-8F-27-9A-64"
Mac Address must be the same used to activate Muvizu. Meaning old computer not the new one.
Device name = new computer device name like I have written.
Attention because usually wifi /usb dongles could not allow mac address changing.
Passionate about animation
Visit my Youtube channel at: https://www.youtube.com/user/MrRodrisilva

dalola

Post by dalola »

rodrisilva wrote:
Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:31 pm

Written command isn't correct. If you are using USB dongle to connect you should write = Call: cmdline-change-mac-address iinfo "HUAWEI Mobile Connect - Network Card #4" "0C-5B-8F-27-9A-64"
Mac Address must be the same used to activate Muvizu. Meaning old computer not the new one.
Attention because usually wifi /usb dongles could not allow mac address changing.
:: Change Adapter MAC address call: cmdline-change-mac-address info "HUAWEI Mobile Connect - Network Card # 4" "0C-5B-8F-27-9A-64"

does not work

rodrisilva

Post by rodrisilva »

dalola wrote:
Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:24 am
rodrisilva wrote:
Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:31 pm

:: Change Adapter MAC address call: cmdline-change-mac-address info "HUAWEI Mobile Connect - Network Card # 4" "0C-5B-8F-27-9A-64"

does not work
Try with TMAC 6. Look to devices list and try to change dongle Mac Address.. It should appear with a new address. Take a screen shoot and send me to see of i can help.

rodrisilva

Post by rodrisilva »

dalola wrote:
Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:24 am

does not work
Let me see if I understand better !
Is this Mac Address the one you used to activate originally Muvizu ? It seems to me that it is the Dongle Mac Address and not the address that you need. Isn't it ?
In call: cmdline-change-mac-address info "network connection name of present computer" "mac address of card where MUvizu was first activted". Open TMAC and serch for dongle network connection:
Write exactly what you find in network connections column corresponding to you dongle connection and put it inside "network connection name of present computer" then write original mac address used to activate.
Note that the rule is always network connection name of present computer plus mac address of old computer.
I have tested this solution with a dongle of my own and I only needed to change ethernet mac address nothing else, demostrating that Muvizu once activate with a specific mac address (ethernet mac in my case) works in every network connection independently of active mac address connection. It seems that is enough to change equivalent device mac address of your new computer to activate Muvizu plus.

dalola

Post by dalola »

Hello
I did exactly

My MAC Ethernet with MAC Doongle
and the
:: Change Adapter MAC Address Call: cmdline-change-mac-address info "HUAWEI Mobile Connect - Network Card # 4" "0C-5B-8F-27-9A-64"

With MAC Doongle

rodrisilva

Post by rodrisilva »

dalola wrote:
Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:22 pm
Hello
I did exactly

My MAC Ethernet with MAC Doongle
and the
:: Change Adapter MAC Address Call: cmdline-change-mac-address info "HUAWEI Mobile Connect - Network Card # 4" "0C-5B-8F-27-9A-64"

With MAC Doongle
Can you take a screenshoot of your TMAC window like I showed above to see if I can help you ?