360 video export

Advice and workarounds on how to make the Muvizu moviemaking process easier for yourself!
zeke365

360 video export

Post by zeke365 »

I have recently released 2 360 videos from muvizu on my youtube channel when I discovered something.
If you shoot a 360 video the export will be 1920x960 HD resolution, what you need to do is double this resolution to get close to HD quality or 2k or 1440p at least that what I did.

So in your editor, you need to export and if you want to go higher you can its just what I did is exported 3840X1920 and your picture should be much cleaner.

I hope this helps someone.

Doby

Re: 360 video export

Post by Doby »

Really it's that easy? This has been driving me crazy!
does this increase the dpi?

toni12345

Post by toni12345 »

You should be able to export in 3840 x 2160 directly from Muvizu, at least when using the "image sequence" option. I did so in this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxADGajR7uE

I haven't used any editor to increase the resolution.

Would you mind posting a link to your videos? I'm always interested in 360 stuff

Doby

Post by Doby »

Ah, are you using Windows 10? I only have 7 and I heard it doesn't work on 7 :(
Oh wow u r the guy with binaural audio too! SO IMPRESSED WITH THAT !
Really want directions on how to do that!!!!

zeke365

Post by zeke365 »

I m using windows 7 currently but will be on windows 10 soon.

You may need to do some editing your own software, I m just sharing what I did when I was done and what I discovered here and their are pictures below to help illustrate better.

As you in the properties here that the 360 video is 1920x960 and below are the frames per second not sure why but mine are 25 frames per second.

So this simple calculation here I multi 1920x 2 = 3840 then do the same with 960x2 = 1920, therefore, it is 3840x1920 video because my previous 360 video was horrendous but when I realized this one it was fine.

The third thing is to remember your frames per second and to get there you click on the properties of the clip to see what frames per second you have, then match to the rendered video and should be smoother.

So let's do link comparison video to be one

1. Is filmed and exported can't remember 30 frames per second without editing and frames in count made back in 2017 here a link https://youtu.be/t2E2RLNi65o

2. This one is with a little more edited experience and what I have learned and show you right now and you can compare the 2 if you like here a link https://youtu.be/CidqnbTFKcE

so let me know your thoughts I thought I share this since some wanted a tutorial I hope these pics and videos help you.

Doby

Post by Doby »

Thanks for the suggestion. I really don't see a difference in quality. Nice try though.

toni12345

Post by toni12345 »

Doby wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:17 pm
Ah, are you using Windows 10? I only have 7 and I heard it doesn't work on 7 :(
That's right, it was done with Windows 10, that could be it.
Oh wow u r the guy with binaural audio too! SO IMPRESSED WITH THAT !
Really want directions on how to do that!!!!
I used a software suite by Facebook called "Spatial Workstation". The first step is producing the spatial audio in an audio prgramme like Cubase, the second step is linking the audio with a video file. For the audio, you need seperate tracks which you can distribute in the space of your video. For my binaural video I had different tracks for all the instruments and voices.

There are some useful video tutorials on the Spatial-Workstation-website, but it still took me some time to get the right effect.

Doby

Post by Doby »

Yes, I understand. I remember us doing this thread before. Good work! Eventually I will go down this road, for now a little too much to take in, but I will try to take is slow and injest that link / Tutorial you provided. Thank your for this info! Good work, btw! Very impressive! :)