copy & paste character and character actions

Post your questions here.
FULLYLOADED

copy & paste character and character actions

Post by FULLYLOADED »

Is there anyway to copy a character that has character actions that are recorded and paste it?

zylbat

Re: copy & paste character and character actions

Post by zylbat »

Dont think so
copy and paste sometimes has their character actions in the list etc of selected actions but not the time line etc
but im not 100% sure will need to check this and recreate a set or two to check
but the more experienced muvizu persons will advise im sure of it

Ziggy72

Post by Ziggy72 »

Simple answer is no, you can't. Much requested feature, but there's no way to duplicate the timeline of any character. You can copy and paste characters, but the newly created timeline will always be blank.

FULLYLOADED

Post by FULLYLOADED »

Ok thanks, what i'm trying to do is have a lot of people on each side doing there own actions while having a boxer walk down the middle but if i put to many it gets laggy is there any tricks for that.

Ziggy72

Post by Ziggy72 »

Create a set with half of the audience in it, doing their thing, up to the limit of what your machine can handle. Create another copy of that set but with the other half of the audience doing their thing, so you effectively double the apparent performance. Then combine both bits of footage later in your video editor. The boxer and entourage could be on their own layer to make things easier to cut together.

FULLYLOADED

Post by FULLYLOADED »

Ok cool i know what you mean hey you guys know the servers are back up i got to download the rest of the characters today.