NEW RULE FOR POSTING VIDEOS IN ANIZU GALLERY

Showcase your animated videos to the Anizu community.
zylbat

Re: NEW RULE FOR POSTING VIDEOS IN ANIZU GALLERY

Post by zylbat »

i hope i have not uploaded too many assets to anizu
i have just uploaded some london assets ie nelsons column and trafalgar fountains and the red two storey bus etc
i saw a membber couldnt make the VW van work as it was keyframed etc so i have re uploaded it no key frame plus a bonus Series 2 vw van with surfboards
hope that is ok

i was wondering when i am able to upload a new SW Park video so can someone advise me when i am able to do that without hogging anizu sorry etc

phil

Doc
Site Admin

Post by Doc »

The limitation we are trying to enforce is one video per week per user. (The gallery will only accept videos with 168 hours between YouTube publish dates)
So if you haven't uploaded anything in over a week you can upload your next video

zylbat

Post by zylbat »

thank you
this is great
phil

zylbat

Post by zylbat »

just going back a bit i remember on your website after the muvizu takeover etc that it said members are encouraged to upload all their previous posts that were on muvizu!

phil

zylbat

Post by zylbat »

Hi Doc
i would like to upload a new video based on Star Trek and some of the assets made by the community etc
thanks
I will try to link it today
Apologies for hogging im keeping to the 7 days etc

Cheers zyl

zylbat

Post by zylbat »

hi
i uploaded some neat Alley cats Brown and Black with the asian character inside ie Hair attachment fix etc
i hope these are ok with the Anizu community
im working on a Zombie Alley Cat ( dreadful aweful etc)
i hope that my new Star Trek animation is ok with you all
Z

zylbat

Post by zylbat »

Hi There
my last upload was 25/7/18 yet today i tried to upload 7/8/18 and it said must wait a week etc? Yet its now 13 days etc . Is there something wong with the formulae???

zylbat

Post by zylbat »

11/8/18
tried loading a video that is time dated in youtube only a few days after my last upload but in real time elapesed was now 3 weeks but still couldnt upload it - pity as was a enterprise vs klingon space battle. so i tried to upload a youtube video i made only a few days ago as an experimented as i figured there was something bad incorrect in the delay formula that has recently been enacted to stop the practive of burying etc.
turns out this one uploaded straight way ie the one about Justin Y etc so now i figure the formulae to stop uploading is flawed as it turns out that if X is the date of youtube upload and Y is the date of my next youtube upload then if they are less than ie < one week then that video can never ever be uploaded permanently as the youtube dates will always be less than 7 days regardless of how many days it was uploaded to Anizu!!
so i wonder if i tried to uploaded one of my youtube videos that is over 12 months old would the formulae work?? it also means that no two videos perhaps that i uploaded withing a 7 day time frame cant be uploaded to share on Anizu!!