Can someone make me a dragon?

Introduce yourself to our warm, welcoming & ever-growing community!
kurtnils

Can someone make me a dragon?

Post by kurtnils »

Hello, I have a new video game I am making. I have a xenophobic dragon who is the protagonist in the story. I need someone to help make him as a Muvizu animation. I am willing to commission for this project. I am new to this forum, so if I am asking this question in the wrong way, please help me out.

Warmly,

Kurt Olson

Ziggy72

Re: Can someone make me a dragon?

Post by Ziggy72 »

This is actually a long running joke among Muvizuers. You can't make or import new characters, only customise the existing ones. You could give the dog character some green scaly skin and add the wings and a tail, but that's probably as close as you'll get.

kurtnils

Post by kurtnils »

Ahhh shoot! It worked so well making Karl Marx and Max Weber-- oh well... I wonder how I can do this.. Any suggestions fro other software? Thank you for your nice, prompt reply..

Kurt

Ziggy72

Post by Ziggy72 »

Use a pre rendered dragon (stock footage maybe?) and composite the footage into the Muvizu footage with your video editor. You could also animate the dragon yourself in blender, then export the footage that way. There's a few ways you can do this, and you can use the layers in Muvizu to help.

Geoff Clarkson
Founding Member

Post by Geoff Clarkson »

Yes plenty of people here he could make you a dragon , but they would rather help you make your own. There are plenty of 3D dragons to buy (google for them) but I wouldnt spend a lot to start with if you are not sure about formats that will import into muvizu. Sure, As a quick fix you could download some green screen dragon clips and combine them with muvizu footage in your video editor. ( you have to have one of those for this sort of stuff - Hit Film Express is a good free one)