License key no longer works W3 error new version and old

Reporting any bugs you find in the Muvizu software.
Mylan

License key no longer works W3 error new version and old

Post by Mylan »

Hello, after changing my computer, I download the new version of Muvizu (Muvizu Play 2017.04.06 64-bit (full)). I enter my Pro license key and it shows me a W3 error code. I tested an old version found on the Forum (topic Bug and other problems version 12-2016 by Doney 18 Dec 2017) and the still it does not work W3 error. My pro and planned license key has the basis for this link that is dead (Http://cdn.muvizu.com/ApplicationDownlo ... ro_x64.exe).
Can you help me? What should I do?

Doc
Site Admin

Re: License key no longer works W3 error new version and old

Post by Doc »

W3 is a server-side issue which means only Meshmellow can fix it. Since everyone is having this issue, I expect the Meshmellow staff are working hard to fix it. All you can do is wait, and maybe contact them if you feel it's necessary.

cranial

Post by cranial »

I also got this error for some time and a few more without error code. More like .NET errors.

Now I bought keys twice (before 2017 and then pro license) and even my Muvizu account is deleted by mysterious reasons. (hackers have been attacking me for years, for the reason to make me appear insane.. so I cannot even talk about the mad stuff done to me.. it is worse than über practical jokes in flash mob style.. (and I need Muvizu for explaining this kind of situation)).

Posted about this to Snow, but his translator seems not be that good. Got some text about something with jetlag. Maybe he meant there is server lag.

Doby

Post by Doby »

What exactly is in the pro version?

No one seems to know yet :lol:

cranial

Post by cranial »

The Pro version is supposed to contain everything, but it doesn't. Some content packs are broken.

The price of the Pro version seem to be a bit random, someone paid USD 25, I paid EUR 55 and it is listed at GBP 55.

Doby

Post by Doby »

Maybe you need to d/l the content packs that are broken.

They are in the d/l section here at Anizu

dalola

Post by dalola »

Hello
I remember a procedure with the mac address, for those who used a doongle, but I can not remember where to replace the mac that I find in the file persistantlog

Doc
Site Admin

Post by Doc »

dalola wrote:
Tue May 29, 2018 1:08 am
Hello
I remember a procedure with the mac address, for those who used a doongle, but I can not remember where to replace the mac that I find in the file persistantlog
You can temporarily change your MAC Address using TMac https://technitium.com/tmac/ to the one found in that log file.