Howdy!

Introduce yourself to our warm, welcoming & ever-growing community!
Theotherguy

Howdy!

Post by Theotherguy »

I'm Theotherguy, an old Muvizu hand. I've mainly been using Muvizu as a storytelling medium, and,while it's kind of distressing that the parent company went belly-up, Muvizu is, even in it's most basic configuration, awesome. It teaches you about scene composition and camera placement, easily. No other software does the 'EASILY' part, even a little bit. Muvizu dynamic lighting is also neat, adding lights shows you more about lighting than a weeks worth of classes taught ME. I'm good with textures and environments, but bad with fine character movement. Will collaborate!

Doc
Site Admin

Re: Howdy!

Post by Doc »

Theotherguy wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:40 am
I'm Theotherguy, an old Muvizu hand. I've mainly been using Muvizu as a storytelling medium, and,while it's kind of distressing that the parent company went belly-up, Muvizu is, even in it's most basic configuration, awesome. It teaches you about scene composition and camera placement, easily. No other software does the 'EASILY' part, even a little bit. Muvizu dynamic lighting is also neat, adding lights shows you more about lighting than a weeks worth of classes taught ME. I'm good with textures and environments, but bad with fine character movement. Will collaborate!
Welcome back, Theotherguy!
I absolutely agree with what you're saying here about Muvizu. It's definitely a great teaching tool because the most difficult bits of animation are simplified leaving you the ability to look at your project as a whole.