Impossible to get Muvizu licence...

Introduce yourself to our warm, welcoming & ever-growing community!
murdefeu

Impossible to get Muvizu licence...

Post by murdefeu »

Hi everybody,
I can't buy Muvizu Pro (ex Play +)...
I can't receive an activation code on the site muvizu.com to buy online and I haven't response to my email sent to snow.tu@meshmellow.cn !
What can I do to get licence ? Could you help me ?
;) Thanks

Doc
Site Admin

Re: Impossible to get Muvizu licence...

Post by Doc »

murdefeu wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:59 pm
Hi everybody,
I can't buy Muvizu Pro (ex Play +)...
I can't receive an activation code on the site muvizu.com to buy online and I haven't response to my email sent to snow.tu@meshmellow.cn !
What can I do to get licence ? Could you help me ?
;) Thanks
Hi

At the moment, email is the only way to get hold of a licence. I would expect a reply in less than a week. You could try emailing business@meshmellow.cn too to see if that's any better?

Hope this helps

murdefeu

Post by murdefeu »

I thank you for your answer.
I sent an email this morning at business@meshmellow.cn
I will keep the forum informed of what is happening.
:) Have a good day

Clefty

Post by Clefty »

There was the Chinese New Year holidays from Feb 15-21, that could explain the lack of response!

murdefeu

Post by murdefeu »

Re...
I got a reply today with the mail business@meshmellow.cn
I then made a Paypal transfert, I sent a copy of my payment by mail and I received differents google drive links to download differents Muvizu versions ( pro, play +, 64 or 32 bits). I'm waiting now for the activation license after they check my paiement.
I installed the version Pro 64 (MuvizuPlaySetupDXDotNetFull_2017.04.06.01R_Pro_x64). This is a 15 day trial version for the moment pending the license. Everything seems to work well.
when I get my license. Do you recommend performing the procedure described on http://anizu.uk/muvizuactivation? (ie install the version of meshmellow, then install the March 2017 version in another folder ...).
I wonder because the version I received seems from April 2017 ... What do you advise me to do to optimally use Muvizu?
;) Thank you

Doc
Site Admin

Post by Doc »

murdefeu wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:34 pm
when I get my license. Do you recommend performing the procedure described on http://anizu.uk/muvizuactivation? (ie install the version of meshmellow, then install the March 2017 version in another folder ...).
I wonder because the version I received seems from April 2017 ... What do you advise me to do to optimally use Muvizu?
;) Thank you
Good to know it's going well so far. I'm not sure about whether to keep their version or port it to the March version. If you find that it crashes at any point, let us know and follow those instructions. Otherwise just keep their version for now, they may have fixed the bugs.

murdefeu

Post by murdefeu »

thank you for your reply.
So I will try the received version of meshmellow and see how it goes.
I will not fail to share the experience of the forum.
I did not have the opportunity to thank this forum...
:D thank you, that's it !

Not_Coen

Post by Not_Coen »

See thread I started at ... viewtopic.php?f=9&t=343
In that I explain the procedure and then subsequently confirm that meshmellow is now fully opeational as regards downloads and licence codes.