I need your help

Introduce yourself to our warm, welcoming & ever-growing community!
mooren

I need your help

Post by mooren »

Hello . I registered in a site Muvizu , but I not received an activation message 2 days ago !!
Is the site closed or something else happened?
Please help me, I can not save my work

Doc
Site Admin

Re: I need your help

Post by Doc »

The Muvizu website is not fully functional yet. I don't expect it to be for a few months judging by how slowly things are moving with Meshmellow.

mooren

Post by mooren »

Where can I find the activation number of the program? :? :cry: :cry:

Maryhill

Post by Maryhill »

Hi Admin, The anizu home page refers to: "It may be possible to port your Muvizu:Pro licence to the newest version (March 2017)"

I have just bought a licence and have a code from Meshmellow but the version they gave me to download will ont run (freezes on opening splash screen) on my windows 10 station no matter what I try...

The previous versions "Muvizu Play 2017.03.31 64-bit (full)" downloaded from the anizu download section run just fine.

I wonder will I have any more luck with the March 2017 version that you refer to?

Many thanks,

Josh

Doc
Site Admin

Post by Doc »

Maryhill wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:45 pm
Hi Admin, The anizu home page refers to: "It may be possible to port your Muvizu:Pro licence to the newest version (March 2017)"

I have just bought a licence and have a code from Meshmellow but the version they gave me to download will ont run (freezes on opening splash screen) on my windows 10 station no matter what I try...

The previous versions "Muvizu Play 2017.03.31 64-bit (full)" downloaded from the anizu download section run just fine.

I wonder will I have any more luck with the March 2017 version that you refer to?

Many thanks,

Josh
Hi Maryhill. I'm not sure there's much we can do about your problem. Your activation code will only work on Meshmellow's modded version of Muvizu because they're using a completely different licencing system. "Muvizu Play 2017.03.31 64-bit (full)" is the March release (31st March 2017) - the most recent before Digimania (the old company) went out of business. The modded version is based on the January 2017 release.
It's possible that it's crashing due to something on your computer (drivers?) but I can't be certain. If you are able to activate the modded version, it may be possible to move the licence file (playplus.lic) from inside the install folder to the same place in a newer version.

Doc
Site Admin

Post by Doc »

mooren wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:14 pm
Where can I find the activation number of the program? :? :cry: :cry:
You will need to email Meshmellow to request to purchase a new licence. http://www.anizu.uk/blog
However, be warned that their version is very buggy.

Maryhill

Post by Maryhill »

Thanks for your feedback Doc,

Sorry to hear that the version you have cant help me...

Yeah, it might be my hardware - I am on an new msi gaming laptop and its quite fancy although I am not a gamer... Its all up to date drivers wise but I think one of them must be getting in the way...

Its strange, when I launch the version from meshmellow from desktop icon I get a blank splash screen window. When I resize the window slightly then the correct splash screen appears for one frame and then goes blank again.. I am guessing its something to do with graphics drivers...

I am going to try installing on a simpler PC to see if the version they have given me works on one with less fancy hardware...

Is there a group here for users of the meshmellow version ? maybe my comment would be better in another thread... It would be good to hear if anyone has had any success with the meshmellow version....

Thanks, Josh

Doc
Site Admin

Post by Doc »

Maryhill wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:54 pm

Yeah, it might be my hardware - I am on an new msi gaming laptop and its quite fancy although I am not a gamer... Its all up to date drivers wise but I think one of them must be getting in the way...

Its strange, when I launch the version from meshmellow from desktop icon I get a blank splash screen window. When I resize the window slightly then the correct splash screen appears for one frame and then goes blank again.. I am guessing its something to do with graphics drivers...

I am going to try installing on a simpler PC to see if the version they have given me works on one with less fancy hardware...

Is there a group here for users of the meshmellow version ? maybe my comment would be better in another thread... It would be good to hear if anyone has had any success with the meshmellow version....

Thanks, Josh
Yep I'd try with another machine. I'm not sure it would be worth making a new section for this version. I've only seen two or three people who actually use it due to the lack of communication from Meshmellow.
Also someone has successfully ported their licence from Meshmellow's version to the latest stable version of Muvizu so it is possible.

palmierifilm

Post by palmierifilm »

Doc wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:57 pm
Maryhill wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:54 pm

Thanks, Josh
Yep I'd try with another machine. I'm not sure it would be worth making a new section for this version. I've only seen two or three people who actually use it due to the lack of communication from Meshmellow.
Also someone has successfully ported their licence from Meshmellow's version to the latest stable version of Muvizu so it is possible.
ciao io o l'ultima versione di muvizu e va benissimo posso salvare il video in 4k e favoloso l'unico problema e non posso piu lavorare sui vecchi progetti