Download

Introduce yourself to our warm, welcoming & ever-growing community!
Machiya

Download

Post by Machiya »

Morning,

Sad to hear news re. the company; especially any impact on those who had invested so much time in the sofware and using it.
Very glad to find this site.

I had Muvizu previously and need to re-install it for my lads school project {dramatic pause]. Yes, I know not so easy ATM.

I have downloaded my license file from the website (phew). Currently trying to download the full version from the website... (don't laugh!)
Are there any alternative sources for 'MuvizuPlaySetupDXDotNetFull_2017.03.31.01R_x64.exe'? If that is the version I should be looking for.

Any help would be much appreciated.

M

Doc
Site Admin

Re: Download

Post by Doc »

You can't download your licence file from the main site, it's automatically generated from if you installed Muvizu before. If you don't have a computer with Muvizu installed then you can't retrieve your licence file to activate new installs.
For faster downloads, you could try from our downloads page: http://anizu.uk/downloads
You might want to stick to the 2013 version which is free if you can't retrieve your playplus.lic file.

However, there are rumours from the last couple of days that Meshmellow are giving out a different version of Muvizu with a new licence system bodged onto it. - So we may see that become public soon?

Machiya

Post by Machiya »

Thank you for such a quick reply.

I will hope they manage to re-target the license server and we will fly the legacy version in the meantime.

...an old video that speaks volumes (silently) -- I'm a winner video

Many Thanks,

M

wdeprospo

Post by wdeprospo »

Doc wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:26 am
You can't download your licence file from the main site, it's automatically generated from if you installed Muvizu before. If you don't have a computer with Muvizu installed then you can't retrieve your licence file to activate new installs.
For faster downloads, you could try from our downloads page: http://anizu.uk/downloads
You might want to stick to the 2013 version which is free if you can't retrieve your playplus.lic file.

However, there are rumours from the last couple of days that Meshmellow are giving out a different version of Muvizu with a new licence system bodged onto it. - So we may see that become public soon?
Hi Doc,
If this is true, do you think they will contact all the existing license holders, or do you think we need to watch the Muvizu site for notices????
William

Doc
Site Admin

Post by Doc »

wdeprospo wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:29 am
Hi Doc,
If this is true, do you think they will contact all the existing license holders, or do you think we need to watch the Muvizu site for notices????
William
I think you'll need to watch the site. There's some speculation in the Zuchat group on whether the modified version is made by meshmellow or someone with malicious intent.

wdeprospo

Post by wdeprospo »

Doc wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:05 pm
wdeprospo wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:29 am
Hi Doc,
William
I think you'll need to watch the site. There's some speculation in the Zuchat group on whether the modified version is made by meshmellow or someone with malicious intent.
Thanks Doc. Good advice..