Nice to have a new forum

Introduce yourself to our warm, welcoming & ever-growing community!
Ikes

Nice to have a new forum

Post by Ikes »

Hi guys,

Nice to see we have a new forum to share our ideas, models and movies, thanks MrDrWho for creating a new hangout. It looks like muvizu.com is not coming back online anymore.
Hopefully the old forum members will find this too.

-Ikes-

Rocque

Re: Nice to have a new forum

Post by Rocque »

If we use the phrase Muvizu in a lot of the posts hopefully the search engines will show this forum for results when people enter in certain keywords, and people will find us. It is an idea anyway.
It is nice to see a lot of my helpers here. That is an excellent good sign.

veron

Post by veron »

Thank you for the Muvizu Wiki. I was devastated I could no longer access it. This is fantastic guys.
I wish I had the time last year getting the word out about Muvizu to more schools. I unfortunately couldn't due to a family member being seriously sick. I fell behind on everything. The Muvizu guys when above and beyond for me helping me install on laptops for schools and more.

animall

Post by animall »

:D Hi Everyone,
it's great to have a new site like this. It is important to keep Muvizu alive and spread the word. This can bring a new enthusiasms
to members (new and old alike), because this program is unique. It doesn't want to be "lifelike", which tents to be boring, and it
can't be ever achieved. By it's grotesque characters it can much benefit by using the stories instead just effects. People love
stories. This is much to the Muvizu advantage. I hope that this Anizu website will grow and will help its members to realize their
dreams in their Muvizu movies. :-)

Kent

Post by Kent »

Ikes wrote:
Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:31 pm
Hi guys,

Nice to see we have a new forum to share our ideas, models and movies, thanks MrDrWho for creating a new hangout. It looks like muvizu.com is not coming back online anymore.

-Ikes-
I heartily agree. I started looking in the past week...I found the link somewhere on FB today.
I have put the http://anizu.uk link in comments of some popular Muvizu Youtube videos that come up when searching on Muvizu.

Doc
Site Admin

Post by Doc »

Kent wrote:
Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:23 pm
I heartily agree. I started looking in the past week...I found the link somewhere on FB today.
I have put the http://anizu.uk link in comments of some popular Muvizu Youtube videos that come up when searching on Muvizu.
Glad to have you here! It's hard to get the Anizu name out there when there are still dead muvizu links being listed on Google.

Kent

Post by Kent »

Doc wrote:
Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:31 pm
Kent wrote:
Glad to have you here! It's hard to get the Anizu name out there when there are still dead muvizu links being listed on Google.
Thanks, good to be here and thanks for starting the site. I'm sure it will be seen by more soon. Google will figure it out. A few links on some blogs would help ...associating it with Muvizu.

ammostro

Post by ammostro »

I have put at all my videos already the new anizu URL. When I look at some muvizu videos, I put Always a comment with the new forum url.

veron

Post by veron »

PatMarrNC wrote:
Sun Jul 02, 2017 6:58 pm
welcome to the forum, Veron. I don't recall ever seeing you on the Muvizu forum... you must have stayed under the radar.

How did you find out about this web site?
Sorry for late reply.
I meant to be more active when I got the program for the kids we teach, but I unfortunately had to take time out.
The link to your facebook group was in the comments of a muvizu tutorial on youtube. Then from there to here.
I would like to contribute more, I was so disappointed i couldn't before Muvizu website went down.

veron

Post by veron »

Kent wrote:
Ikes wrote:
Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:31 pm
Hi guys,

-Ikes-
Thank you for that. That's how i found this place!