My introduction

Introduce yourself to our warm, welcoming & ever-growing community!
timcadieux

My introduction

Post by timcadieux »

Just figured I'd post here seeing as I've been all over the rest of the forum lately.

I got into Muvizu literally just as things 'went down' and kind of set it aside for a while. I'm sort of glad I did as it gave me some time to understand the app mechanics and now I'm back.

I'm having a lot of fun just putting together really, really short bits for my daughter's youtube channel. I'm enjoying the set building. Kind of like miniature train sets, I like setting up the layout and never ran any trains. Anyhow.

How active is this forum, it seems rather quiet since ive been lurking these last few days.

Tim

Doc
Site Admin

Re: My introduction

Post by Doc »

It's fairly quiet, a couple of posts a day usually. You can join the zuchat facebook group if you haven't already, that usually has a bit more activity. https://www.facebook.com/groups/zuchat/

zylbat

Re: My introduction

Post by zylbat »

Hi All Zylbat ( zyl) here

thanks for the ANIZU site
great stuff i have been putting lots of my creations on here hope i dont bore u wth them
using texture maps heaps as you can see and also now green screen etc
this seems unlimited potential if you can get the texture maps perfect perfect detail etc
i use picture of the interweb to get the costumes right and if need be sketchup 8 to make the items and full 3d costumes etc like my easter island full boy suit or the overwatch female mercy character wings or rhe body of 'roadhog' etc

anyways nice work but i have to go and make more teture maps etc
once you have got one perfect then simply 'save as' to make a copf the that one and then overlay the new ones ontop of that using layers in photoshop all to be in png on the correct teture map otherwise it just wont work . expect to do say 100 goes at it till all the bits face hands arms body lops teeth are just perfect !
cheers britany speers