Hello everyone. And a question

Introduce yourself to our warm, welcoming & ever-growing community!
soyunjca

Hello everyone. And a question

Post by soyunjca »

As a user of Muvizu +, I contributed something to something else.
The fact is that I uploaded a set to your server to sell.
And of course when they have closed, I have not been paid a euro.
Someone charged something from what they had on Muvizu's account?

I ask, why I have put the case in the knowledge of the Computer Crime Unit of the Spanish Civil Guard, since it seems to me a scam that after buying all the pack and monetizing some of the content, you can not use the program And without charging what you had sold.

A greeting to all, and I am glad to see that the Muvizu community is active.

Como usuario de Muvizu+, contribuí con alguna que otra cosa.
El caso es que subí a su servidor un set para vender.
Y desde luego cuando han cerrado, a mi no me han pagado ni un euro.
Alguien cobró algo de lo que tenían en la cuenta de Muvizu?

Lo pregunto, porqué yo he puesto el caso en conocimiento de la Unidad de Delitos Informáticos de la Guardía Civil Española, ya que me parece una estafa que después de comprar todos los pack y de monetizar parte del contenido, te quedes sin poder usar el programa y sin cobrar lo que habías vendido.

Un saludo a todos, y me alegro de ver que la comunidad de Muvizu está activa.

Doc
Site Admin

Re: Hello everyone. And a question

Post by Doc »

Hi, this site and its creators are not affiliated with Digimania. This is a community run site for the period of time where Muvizu is being sold to a new company. The old company, Digimania, went into administration and I don't think you'll have any luck with that legal case.
When the new company is set up for dealing with Muvizu, you will probably have the opportunity to reactivate your licence or at least buy a new one. :)

soyunjca

Re: Hello everyone. And a question

Post by soyunjca »

Hello and thanks for replying, I already imagine that it has nothing to do with Digimanía.
It was only to inform, this they have done is a scam, since they could have kept at least the active server, and warned the subscribers with a few days to get their keys down, or at least have created a trigger without Need to be connected to the network.

Regards and I hope to help and collaborate in this forum.

------

Hola y gracias por responder, ya me imagino que no tiene nada que ver con Digimanía.
Solo era para informar, esto que han hecho es una estafa, ya que podían haber mantenido al menos el servidor activo, y haber avisado a los subscriptores con un par de días para que se bajaran sus claves, o al menos haber creado un activador sin necesidad de estar conectado a la red.

Un saludo y espero ayudar y colaborar en este foro.