Muvizu now owned by Meshmellow

Announcements from the Anizu Team and discussions about competitions and events.
Doc
Site Admin

Muvizu now owned by Meshmellow

Post by Doc »

Muvizu's new owners have released the following statement on the Muvizu blog:

We are delighted to announce that Meshmellow has acquired all the software of Digimania Ltd., including trademarks, patents and copyrights. Meshmellow is a graphics software research and development company registered in Hong Kong, which is committed to creating a community and asset sharing platform for global content creators. The acquisition of Digimania's assets makes Meshmellow a pioneer in the animation field. Future versions of Muvizu will be developed, and Meshmellow will continue to provide service, and support, to its users.

This is very encouraging and it sounds like they plan to develop Muvizu further if they can.
You can find their website here: http://www.meshmellow.cn/
They already have Minimaker, 3D printing software created by Digimania, advertised on their site.

Doby

Re: Muvizu now owned by Meshmellow

Post by Doby »

HURRAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Artpen

Re: Muvizu now owned by Meshmellow

Post by Artpen »

Hey guys, if any of you are worried about Meshmellow, I know it's Hong Kong based and I've just recently noticed that Go Animate is Hong Kong based too and they are going from strength to strength by the look of it :) so, I hope this Hong Kong based company does the same with Muvizu :D