Assets

Reporting any bugs you find in the Muvizu software.
Nello Ferrara

Assets

Post by Nello Ferrara »

Hi,

I have downloaded ALL the Assets on the site.

I have two questions:

1. How I know if someone will post a new Asset?

2. Some .SET look like not working. Is there a place where to report this bugs? Anyway: I'm going to prepare a table to note which one works and which one dosn't. When it's ready (when?... :shock: ) I can share with you here, if you want...

Doc
Site Admin

Re: Assets

Post by Doc »

Nello Ferrara wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:35 am
Hi,

I have downloaded ALL the Assets on the site.

I have two questions:

1. How I know if someone will post a new Asset?

2. Some .SET look like not working. Is there a place where to report this bugs? Anyway: I'm going to prepare a table to note which one works and which one dosn't. When it's ready (when?... :shock: ) I can share with you here, if you want...
That table would be very helpful. Which version of Muvizu are you running and what error message do you see?
New assets will show on the Anizu homepage.

Nello Ferrara

Post by Nello Ferrara »

Doc wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:38 pm
That table would be very helpful. Which version of Muvizu are you running and what error message do you see?
Ok. When (and if... :| ) I'll have it, I'll share here.

For the errors:

I'm running that latest version of Muvizu, taken from this site: 2017.31.03 64 bit.

I have three License:
- for my previous version: 2016.15.01 64 bit;
- for Chemistry Set;
- for Animation by KeyFrame.

I receive two kind of error opening some .SET. The Error Message are in Italian, but the meaning is:

1. the file doesn't arrive at the end of the file and can't be opened;
2. some content of the Set is available only if downloaded. And It can't download it... (perhaps Muvizu looks for the Server... I don't know).

rodrisilva

Post by rodrisilva »

That usually means that you haven't all resources installed. Assets could be made using muvizu template packs ou object packs that you didn't installed in your computer. If a single one of those resources were not available asset doesn´t open.
Passionate about animation
Visit my Youtube channel at: https://www.youtube.com/user/MrRodrisilva

Nello Ferrara

Post by Nello Ferrara »

rodrisilva wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:26 pm
That usually means that you haven't all resources installed. Assets could be made using muvizu template packs ou object packs that you didn't installed in your computer. If a single one of those resources were not available asset doesn´t open.
And where can I find the not avalaible resources for the assets which are present in Anizu site? :shock:

Doc
Site Admin

Post by Doc »

Nello Ferrara wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:03 pm
rodrisilva wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:26 pm
And where can I find the not avalaible resources for the assets which are present in Anizu site? :shock:
Could you switch your Muvizu to English and show those two messages again? I don't think I've seen it before.

Nello Ferrara

Post by Nello Ferrara »

Doc wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:24 pm
Could you switch your Muvizu to English and show those two messages again? I don't think I've seen it before.
Hi,

the message in english is:

"There was an error loading the scene. The file ended unexpectedly and cannot be loaded".

;)

Doc
Site Admin

Post by Doc »

That's really unusual, could you say what sets you're having trouble with so I can have a go?

Nello Ferrara

Post by Nello Ferrara »

Doc wrote:
Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:15 pm
That's really unusual, could you say what sets you're having trouble with so I can have a go?
Sure...

For example this one: Brass_section set by drewi.set

But I don't remember if I downloaded it from the "All Muvizu Store Assets" page or from "Most Popular Assets" page... sorry.