Issue

Reporting any bugs you find in the Muvizu software.
zeke365

Issue

Post by zeke365 »

There been an issue I have been running into whether this in muvziu software or my editing software I do not know. I want to say it my editing software that causing this issue.

I'm currently working on a project for the passion competition and will hopefully be released by end of August or beginning of September.

I m using PowerDirector 13 editing software but the issue I have is when I play muvizu clips within the editing software sometimes it will turn green or won't load the scenes right and will stay in the green flicking screen as the movie keeps playing but you won't see anything, if I restart PowerDirector 13 works fine but it been happening more frequently and all I have is about 2:20min of film in there or somewhere around that lenth.

In muvizu I have a lot going on in the background rather than recreating everything I rename each scene 2.1, 2.3 until I m satisfied with the scene then I add a little more and and name that scene 3.1 and so forth. I have currently 8 cameras will have probably have 10 or 11 when all is said and done but I m not filming the whole thing only portions of it so easier to export.

So if some can tell me which issue it is that be great.

Doc
Site Admin

Re: Issue

Post by Doc »

What format are you exporting from Muvizu in? It sounds like you could be having trouble with AVI, in which case you should switch to either MP4 or an image sequence.

zeke365

Post by zeke365 »

Im using the mp4 version and 10000 bitrate but I only export about 40 to 50secs of each clip.

Doc
Site Admin

Post by Doc »

zeke365 wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:17 pm
Im using the mp4 version and 10000 bitrate but I only export about 40 to 50secs of each clip.
Ok that sounds like it should work. Do the videos play normally if you play them in windows media player or another media player?
If they do, it could either be a problem with your editing software, or maybe the graphics drivers on your computer.

zeke365

Post by zeke365 »

looks to me it might have something to do with powerdirector 13 not sure why but I did update my gpu from r7 260x to rx 570 amd.

Doc
Site Admin

Post by Doc »

zeke365 wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:21 pm
looks to me it might have something to do with powerdirector 13 not sure why but I did update my gpu from r7 260x to rx 570 amd.
It might be worth uninstalling all your AMD video drivers and then installing the latest one with this tool. http://support.amd.com/en-us/download
If that doesn't work, maybe you want to use Hitfilm express instead? (It's free!)

zeke365

Post by zeke365 »

I fixed the issue it seems the hardware acceleration was causing the problem but had divided the movie into the two parts cause the credits weren't playing but I will be putting those together soon.