anizu asset wont work

Reporting any bugs you find in the Muvizu software.
zeke365

anizu asset wont work

Post by zeke365 »

[imgImage][/img]

I have been getting this error that says because it not apart of muvizu assets do I want to download pack, I do say yes but it stays hung at the fifty percent mark.

What I did is downloaded a camel set from anizu site and this error came up plus I m on a new pc running windows 10 and did a turtorial by Rodrisilva transfer everything over.

same goes for the blood set they worked on windows 7 fine but here I get that error no other sets have I had that error.

So it be greatly appreacite it if someone let me know what's going on and how I can fix it.

Ziggy72

Re: anizu asset wont work

Post by Ziggy72 »

I get a different error : "A valid licence was not found for some of the requested content". Never seen that one before - something is wrong with zylbat's original set file, or copy of Muvizu, or maybe the upload is corrupt or something. You could try messaging him directly and see if he can help if it is only limited to that one set file.

zeke365

Re: anizu asset wont work

Post by zeke365 »

I apparently fixed this problem and it seems you need to go to the content page and redownload them in the software to make them up to date. Not sure why transfering to a new pc it does that but that what needed.

1.open muvizu

2.go to tools

3.click content packs (remember which one you have)

4.download (which all does it makes up to date)

So if any of you have been having trouble when transfering your muvizu to new pc and some sets not working well this apperntly needs to happen and fixes error of sets not opening and you can use anizu sets as well.

So I hope this helps someone.