Trying to contact Muvizu

Reporting any bugs you find in the Muvizu software.
Harley1234

Trying to contact Muvizu

Post by Harley1234 »

Does anyone know how I can get hold of Muvizu? I am one of the MANY W3 error users whose lic won't activate even though I have been a Muvizu Play+ user for many years now. Cannot even log in as it says my password is incorrect and has no record even of my old profile or email address. I am despeartely trying to do some work for clients but Muvizu is uncontacable. I have tried emailing, submitting a ticket, calling by phone - absolutely no response whatsoever. Has Muvizu been bought out?

Doc
Site Admin

Re: Trying to contact Muvizu

Post by Doc »

Hi Harley

You can find a little more info on the circumstances here: http://www.anizu.uk/muvizuactivation
In short: A company called Meshmellow are in charge of Muvizu. They have been having server issues recently which means anyone who tries to activate will get error w3. It's not clear what caused this or when this will be fixed.

The profile issue is unusual, that should be unrelated to the activation problems you are having.

The only means of contact at the moment is email (as far as I know) to their customer services advisor: snow.tu@meshmellow.cn

What are your circumstances, why do you need to activate now if you have already used Muvizu in the past? If you have an active copy of Muvizu on an old PC or drive then there are ways to activate without needing a response from the server.

Harley1234

Post by Harley1234 »

Thanks Doc,
Reformated my computer and had to re install. Have tried that email twice with absolutely no response whatsoever. I will have a look at that link you posted. Yes the profile is a bit of a worry but right now I'm more concerned with the error and their lack of communication. But thank you for yours.

Doc
Site Admin

Post by Doc »

Was the reformat recent? You need a file called playplus.lic from your old installation of Muvizu. Some users have managed to find it using Recuva

Harley1234

Post by Harley1234 »

Yes very recent. Will try to locate that file. Thanks for all your help.

Harley1234

Post by Harley1234 »

Hi Doc, found it. Does it go into the same path ie C:\Programme Files\Muvizu Play\MuvizuGame

Doc
Site Admin

Post by Doc »

Yes if you put it in the same place, it should recognise your MAC address and Muvizu should be already activated when you next open it.

Harley1234

Post by Harley1234 »

Relaunched, same problem. Then thought I would enter the lic key, entered it and waited...it took longer to reject but in the end failed and I got the old W3 error.

Doc
Site Admin

Post by Doc »

Have you changed anything about your internet connection since you last used Muvizu?

Using the same method you could recover the persistent.log file and then spoof the Mac address found in there using Mac address spoofing software.

cranial

Post by cranial »

It is the 2nd key I bought, the first was 2015 but somehow my account at Muvizu was deleted.

December 2017 bought the PRO key for which I today filed as PayPal dispute. I may buy the upgrade once again when I hear you guys get it working.