Upload Assets

Reporting any bugs you find in the Muvizu software.
Kreator01

Upload Assets

Post by Kreator01 »

I have been trying to upload assets to the site but i keep getting a problem with image thumbnails keeps telling me that they are not .png (though they are!!) is there a size limit and if so what is the limit same goes for the .set file

Doc
Site Admin

Re: Upload Assets

Post by Doc »

I know this sounds silly but try changing the .PNG to lowercase (.png) if it's in uppercase or vice versa.
If that's the cause of the bug, I'll fix it this morning.

Kreator01

Post by Kreator01 »

Nope... whatever I do keep getting this...."Thumbnail is an image - image/png. Sorry, there was an error uploading your file.
Click here to return to the Anizu homepage."

It managed to upload a loco set file and the specs were exactly the same.

Doc
Site Admin

Post by Doc »

Kreator01 wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:31 am
Nope... whatever I do keep getting this...."Thumbnail is an image - image/png. Sorry, there was an error uploading your file.
Click here to return to the Anizu homepage."

It managed to upload a loco set file and the specs were exactly the same.
That odd, please upload them here and I'll add them: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-_4U ... W9wZGxIaTA

Kreator01

Post by Kreator01 »

Posted to the link, I got one uploaded last night the matador lorry , spewed out a load of errors warnings before delcaring it was successful and the page just disappeared!!

Just out of curiosity, why does it not allow zip files? The old muvizu site allowed these extensions.

Doc
Site Admin

Post by Doc »

Kreator01 wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:22 am
Posted to the link, I got one uploaded last night the matador lorry , spewed out a load of errors warnings before delcaring it was successful and the page just disappeared!!

Just out of curiosity, why does it not allow zip files? The old muvizu site allowed these extensions.
Sorry for the delay. I couldn't work out what caused this error, but have manually added both of the assets you put in that folder.
spewed out a load of errors warnings before delcaring it was successful and the page just disappeared
This may sound strange but that's what it's supposed to do. The messages on the blank white page are just explaining what's going on but you can ignore them if it says successful. That was one of the first pages to be added to this site so is a little more rough around the edges.
Muvizu's assets were moderated before they went on the site, so the staff could check if someone had put a dodgy .exe file in the zipped folder. Here they're put live straight away so it's just to prevent a possible security issue. If there's enough demand and the other admins agree then I'm happy to allow .zip files in the future.

Kreator01

Post by Kreator01 »

Thank you very much!!