Set File(s) That Will Not Load

Reporting any bugs you find in the Muvizu software.
nahton

Set File(s) That Will Not Load

Post by nahton »

I'm having an issue loading a number of sets that I've downloaded from Anizu while others work fine. I'm just wondering if anyone else has run into any problems. If someone could confirm they can load this set I would appreciate it.

Quayside_Ship set by Slobake.set
Last edited by nahton on Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Doc
Site Admin

Re: Set File That Will Not Load

Post by Doc »

Which version of Muvizu are you running? The 2013 version can't open newer sets. You can refer to this spreadsheet for compatibility: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... edit#gid=0
If you find something that's not marked and it does/doesn't work please update the spreadsheet. :)

nahton

Post by nahton »

Thanks Doc, I should have said up front I am using the latest version downloaded from the Anizu site:
MuvizuPlaySetupDXDotNetFull_2017.03.31.01R_x64.exe

I tried it in the prior version as well as I have both running on my PC. I have updated the spreadsheet.

Doc
Site Admin

Post by Doc »

nahton wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:39 pm
Thanks Doc, I should have said up front I am using the latest version downloaded from the Anizu site:
MuvizuPlaySetupDXDotNetFull_2017.03.31.01R_x64.exe

I tried it in the prior version as well as I have both running on my PC. I have updated the spreadsheet.
Just tried it on mine as can confirm it doesn't work. It says the file "ended unexpectedly". You might want to contact Zeke who has the original file just in case it got corrupted during the upload.

zeke365

Post by zeke365 »

I m looking into it now by the spreadsheet you gave me, have tested 2 sets work fine, all the sets are from the free side but I will send a new file with when I m done testing. Not sure if any of the sets require the play + or not.

is there a particular set or are all the ones say no?

Doc
Site Admin

Post by Doc »

Zeke has sent me the two sets marked at not working in the 2017 version. The new working versions have replaced the broken versions.

Here's the Quayside Ship: http://anizu.uk/muvizu-assets/slobake/Q ... lobake.set

nahton

Post by nahton »

Thanks Doc & Zeke. I actually came across a few sets that displayed the same error. I didn't note them all but I can try to retrace my activities and edit the spreadsheet.

I tested the set and it opened. I can't use it as I'd hoped but it's a really nice set.

nahton

Re: Set File(s) That Will Not Load

Post by nahton »

I have encountered some more sets that will not load. I have updated the Google document.

A_Beach_bar set by wdeprospo
A_Romantic_Evening set by PatMarrNC
Benvenuti_a_sti_frocioni set by fosforino

Witchy

Re: Set File(s) That Will Not Load

Post by Witchy »

I'm having the same issue and the same error message with these:

Cartoon style ww 2 Trench by clayster2012
Old west Saloon by clayster2012
Car coca cola and apartment-houses by Jurek1960