Out of memory nightmare

Reporting any bugs you find in the Muvizu software.
Brucik

Out of memory nightmare

Post by Brucik »

Lately my Muvizu keeps showing the "out of memory" when I open it. I have a licenced version and it has been working just fine but lately it is become impossible to work on different sets as after I close a set I spend hours trying to reopen it. I am afraid of reinstalling as I might not be able to regain my licence. Please help, how can I solvce this "out of memory" nightmare.

Brucik

Re: Out of memory nightmare

Post by Brucik »

Actually after playing around with it a bit I have realized that sometimes the program opens normally but at times shows "out of memory error". I still can't figure out the problem.

Doc
Site Admin

Post by Doc »

Brucik wrote:
Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:31 am
Actually after playing around with it a bit I have realized that sometimes the program opens normally but at times shows "out of memory error". I still can't figure out the problem.
Try closing all the other programs you have open. Usually when a computer is talking about "memory" it means RAM. Your computer may only have 2-4GB RAM and Muvizu needs quite a lot of it in order to run. If a lot of other programs are running they could be using the space that Muvizu needs.

Ziggy72

Post by Ziggy72 »

Out of memory errors can also happen if you have little or no space left on your C: drive - make sure you have at least a couple of gigs free.