Mac address

Talk about anything not related to Animation.
Desbois Patrice

Mac address

Post by Desbois Patrice »

Hello everyone, I am new to the site and excuse me for my English because I am French and I know very little of the language of Shakespeare and therefore I use google translation.
Here is my question, I take my mac wifi address from my old computer to put it on my new computer, but I would like to give this address mac not on the wifi but on my ethernet conextion wire.
Muvizu will recognize my license in the case that I am no longer in wifi but by cable.
Waiting for answer thank you.

Doc
Site Admin

Re: Mac address

Post by Doc »

Desbois Patrice wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:53 am
Hello everyone, I am new to the site and excuse me for my English because I am French and I know very little of the language of Shakespeare and therefore I use google translation.
Here is my question, I take my mac wifi address from my old computer to put it on my new computer, but I would like to give this address mac not on the wifi but on my ethernet conextion wire.
Muvizu will recognize my license in the case that I am no longer in wifi but by cable.
Waiting for answer thank you.
Which method are you currently using to transfer your MAC Address?

Desbois Patrice

I will use TMACv6.0.7 software

Doc
Site Admin

Post by Doc »

Desbois Patrice wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:14 pm
I will use TMACv6.0.7 software
Hm that's strange. So your licence file is from another computer, and works on the new computer only when on WiFi?

Desbois Patrice

No my question is not this one, is that with the address wifi mac of my old pc if I give this address mac on my conextion ethernet with wire, Muvizu will you recognize my license.