What 's going on for Muvizu ?

Talk about anything not related to Animation.
nassim1

What 's going on for Muvizu ?

Post by nassim1 »

Because I love Muvizu :roll:
I want to know this
What is the future for Muvizu
Where are the continuous updates
Will stop or will be further developed in the future
Sorry for my bad eng.
Thanks

Doc
Site Admin

Re: What 's going on for Muvizu ?

Post by Doc »

nassim1 wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:11 pm
Fun fact: these characters are based off the original creators of Muvizu
nassim1 wrote:
I want to know this
I expect Meshmellow to be silent for a significantly amount of time (probably months) then suddenly come out with an update to the website and maybe a stable version of Muvizu that has their licencing system. Once they get into the swing of things, you may see some extra content packs with new assets but I don't expect anything like new actions or major new characters.
nassim1 wrote:
Meshmellow are new to Muvizu and I don't expect a big feature update for about a year.
nassim1 wrote:
Sorry for my bad eng.
Thanks
Meshmellow have said that they plan to develop Muvizu in the future but I doubt it will be much more than new character models or new assets. The Unreal Engine beneath Muvizu is old now, and Muvizu has a lifespan of 10 more years maximum imo (Probably closer to 5).

nassim1

Re: What 's going on for Muvizu ?

Post by nassim1 »

Doc wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:35 pm
nassim1 wrote:
Fun fact: these characters are based off the original creators of Muvizu
nassim1 wrote:
I want to know this
I expect Meshmellow to be silent for a significantly amount of time (probably months) then suddenly come out with an update to the website and maybe a stable version of Muvizu that has their licencing system. Once they get into the swing of things, you may see some extra content packs with new assets but I don't expect anything like new actions or major new characters.
nassim1 wrote:
Meshmellow are new to Muvizu and I don't expect a big feature update for about a year.
nassim1 wrote:
Sorry for my bad eng.
Thanks
Meshmellow have said that they plan to develop Muvizu in the future but I doubt it will be much more than new character models or new assets. The Unreal Engine beneath Muvizu is old now, and Muvizu has a lifespan of 10 more years maximum imo (Probably closer to 5).
ok thanks
We were waiting more than this
I've been waiting Muvizu for example use Unreal 4 engine for exmple :mrgreen: :?:
and sophisticated Other interface and fonction adding animation motions and New characters creator :/
Greetings