Unable to edit character's properties

Post your questions here.
Rohan

Unable to edit character's properties

Post by Rohan »

Hi All,

Whenever i am trying to edit a character, it is not allowing me to edit the properties of attachments of characters. For example: If i add a new hat to character's face, it does not show the window in bottom right where i can edit color or scale or location of the hat. Can you please help me how do i get that window. Ideally a window should come in bottom right automatically whenever i click on any attachment. Same thing happens when i click on character eyes, nose or top, i could not change color of character's eyes. That second window of changing properties is not showing. Can you please help me on this?
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (132.48 KiB) Viewed 2065 times

drewidrewi

Re: Unable to edit character's properties

Post by drewidrewi »

can i reply

Geoff Clarkson
Founding Member

Post by Geoff Clarkson »

Sometimes editing boxes get accidentally dragged off screen and it takes a lot of messing around with display sizes sizes to find them and drag them baqck to the main window. I am wondering if that has happened here.Is it happeneing with all attachments?

Rohan

Post by Rohan »

Hi Geoff,

I applied your solution and i found that editing boxes are missing when i am running the software in full screen mode. When i exit the full screen mode, i can see the editing box again. However, when i enter full screen again, editing boxes disappear as well. Same thing is happening with all the attachments.

Thanks for your advice on this because i can get those editing boxes now. It was no fun to use the software without those editing stuff