change view

Post your questions here.
margaret

change view

Post by margaret »

When I'm looking down on a scene, character, etc, I can't work out how to change to looking directly at it from the front. Please advise.

Ziggy72

Re: change view

Post by Ziggy72 »

Hi Margaret. Do you mean you can't move around inside the set very well? You right click on the mouse to look and use the arrow/wsad keys to move around normally.

Geoff Clarkson
Founding Member

Post by Geoff Clarkson »

I am not sure if you mean moving your viewpoint around the muvizu scene or moving the camera view.

margaret

Post by margaret »

I mean moving my viewpoint. The only problem was when I looked down over a scene and none of the usual move-around-the-scene options got me back into the position where I was in front of the scene again looking directly at it.

Ziggy72

Post by Ziggy72 »

Are you using a laptop Margaret? Those touchpad things aren't really that great at navigation for Muvizu. If you have a mouse you can plug in, try that instead.

margaret

Post by margaret »

I don't use the touch pad - only a good quality mouse, plus the relevant keyboard keys.

Ziggy72

Post by Ziggy72 »

I'm so used to navigating in Muvizu I had to think about what I was doing to work this out - hold down the right mouse button and push the mouse forward/backwards to tilt the view back to level. Does that help?

margaret

Post by margaret »

You are so helpful, thank you! Yes that works. Also I've just discovered the "E" key seems to do the same thing.