Is there a way to imprint a logo on a characters shirt?

Post your questions here.
ziotech1

Is there a way to imprint a logo on a characters shirt?

Post by ziotech1 »

I am not sure in the characters outfits can be altered in any way, but maybe someone has figured a way. I.E. LOGO, or TEXT, on their tp that stays in place when the character moves. Thanks!

Ziggy72

Re: Is there a way to imprint a logo on a characters shirt?

Post by Ziggy72 »

In the standard characters properties page is the Decals tab - there is a slot there for Chest. Import a png into the the Chest and you have your t-shirt.

ziotech1

Post by ziotech1 »

In the new version from the Cina owners, you can only import three types of files, .ase, .fbx, and .obj, and no .png files. Even then, you cannot import the files mentioned. I love your work Ziggy72! I have viewed your videos and you are the master! I have corresponded with the new owners and I know they are working on the import problem. Thanks again. :D

Ikes

Post by Ikes »

Hi,

I believe you're looking in the wrong place. You can't import png via Create > Import. You have to edit the character and on the Decals tab click on the Chest icon. Then import on the bottom.

Doc
Site Admin

Post by Doc »

You can import images into surfaces as Ziggy has explained above. The filetype restrictions you're talking about are only for 3D objects

ziotech1

Post by ziotech1 »

My apologies...it does work with .png file. I should never question the master... :lol:

ziotech1

Post by ziotech1 »

Thank you. This is the best forum around and is blessed with masters. Thank all of you for your input!