Swimwear or Under Garments

Post your questions here.
nahton

Swimwear or Under Garments

Post by nahton »

I can't seem to locate bikini style clothing for the female character. Does anyone know is any modded content exists?

(I wasn't quite sure which forum to post this question in)

Ziggy72

Re: Swimwear or Under Garments

Post by Ziggy72 »

I've made some for my film, but never posted them. I'll add them to the assets page on Anizu. They're for the standard Girl, Woman, Fat Woman and Heroine characters. I'll just post the basic template, you can use that to colour/pattern them as you like.

Okay, scratch that, I can only upload set files to Anizu? I thought I could upload other things, but apparently not... Well, in the meantime, send me an email to ziggystardust72@hotmail.co.uk and I'll send you the files directly Nahton.

Doc
Site Admin

Post by Doc »

Ziggy72 wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:31 pm
Okay, scratch that, I can only upload set files to Anizu? I thought I could upload other things, but apparently not... Well, in the meantime, send me an email to ziggystardust72@hotmail.co.uk and I'll send you the files directly Nahton.
Sorry about this, it was restricted because we weren't sure about how much space we would have when the site was originally set up. You can now upload SET, PNG, JPG, ASE, FBX, OBJ.

Ziggy72

Post by Ziggy72 »

Thanks Doc, understandable you'd have to limit it considering how big set files can get. I'll make a version of them in PNG and post them.

Ziggy72

Post by Ziggy72 »

Okay, uploaded them now. They are just templates remember - bring them into photoshop or something and use the shape to apply your own colours, textures and shapes (unless you just want black).