Holding objects

Post your questions here.
zeke365

Holding objects

Post by zeke365 »

The current production I have requires a muvizu character to answer phone while sitting down and hanging back up, as well anonther scene where he on mobile phone talking,

So I m wondering what are some tricks to make this possible in muvizu as well having doors opening and closing, the character must hold the phone in both scenes.

any advise on how to do this?

plus way to get an image breaking in a house through window as well, these are all vital scenes for the movie.

Ikes

Re: Holding objects

Post by Ikes »

Hi Zeke,

In "the road departure" movie I made them talking on the phone in hitfilm with a 2D image of the arm. You should take a camera position so that his arm is not visible behind his body. Then you import an arm holding a phone as 2D transparent image. It's a bit too complicated to just write it down here. Maybe I will make a tutorial on it.

Opening and closing doors works best with keyframes, if you purchased that... Walking and opening doors while talking on a phone would be quite a challenge.

I'm not sure what you mean by "an image breaking in a house through a window"? :?

zeke365

Post by zeke365 »

I mean one the tutorial I watch about the man walking through the wall, I want to implement the same thing but I guess I need to create the image then import it.

Thanks, this helps

Ziggy72

Post by Ziggy72 »

Fake it Zeke, fake it all :) I use dummy hands, and you can download the set of them here : https://1drv.ms/u/s!ALlUfF5OI9dJgS0

I also did a set for mobile phone/tablet use : https://1drv.ms/u/s!ALlUfF5OI9dJgTM

You'll have to change the textures to suit your character - use the UV maps in the PSD files to guide you (in the Source folder).

zeke365

Post by zeke365 »

thanks, this should help though I never learned photoshop.