Post your questions here.
Doc
Site Admin

Re: Cannot open any of the .set files from this websote

Post by Doc »

timcadieux wrote:
Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:33 pm
it says i need a licence for them to work

'These files can be run to install the free content packs as long as you have a Muvizu:Play+ licence.'

Doc wrote:
Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:30 pm
You could try downloading and installing the free content packs on this page? http://www.anizu.uk/downloads
They may still work on the 2013 free version.

timcadieux

Post by timcadieux »

Doc wrote:
Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:37 pm
timcadieux wrote:
Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:33 pm
it says i need a licence for them to work

'These files can be run to install the free content packs as long as you have a Muvizu:Play+ licence.'

Doc wrote:
Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:30 pm
You could try downloading and installing the free content packs on this page? http://www.anizu.uk/downloads
They may still work on the 2013 free version.
ok, maybe the SS should have a column for Requires Content pack?

Nello Ferrara

Post by Nello Ferrara »

With some .set, I had trouble with the 2017 version too.

I posted here... http://anizu.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=93

Doc, can you add a 2017 Column in that file? So, we can fill it too...

I noted that, for example, the "3D_CityBlock by Clayster2012" set has two version: one of 38.190 KB and another one of 13.456 KB.

The first is taken from the "Most popular assets" page on Anizu, the second one from the "All Muvizu store assets".

Furthermore, the second one has a "set" word in the title... :roll:

Doc
Site Admin

Post by Doc »

Nello Ferrara wrote:
Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:47 pm
I noted that, for example, the "3D_CityBlock by Clayster2012" set has two version: one of 38.190 KB and another one of 13.456 KB.

The first is taken from the "Most popular assets" page on Anizu, the second one from the "All Muvizu store assets".

Furthermore, the second one has a "set" word in the title... :roll:
The assets on the "Most popular assets" page were downloaded from the Muvizu site and organised by me in May(?), which is why they're all named like that and some could perhaps be different. The "All Muvizu Store Assets" page contains the assets which were instead collected by Zeke. All the names of the creators were added manually and that's why Zeke's sets have the word "Set" in them and mine don't. The page on this site reads the filenames to get all the information so I'm glad Zeke used a similar naming scheme to me. I shall remove the link to the "Most popular assets" page now because there's no point in having it there when they're all on the other page anyway.

Doc
Site Admin

Post by Doc »

The spreadsheet has been updated with an option for if the set requires an additional content pack. It also has an additional column for the 2017 version. All the names have been made into hyperlinks for ease of use.
Thanks for the help with organising these assets! :D

Nello Ferrara

Post by Nello Ferrara »

Doc wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:01 am
The spreadsheet has been updated with an option for if the set requires an additional content pack. It also has an additional column for the 2017 version. All the names have been made into hyperlinks for ease of use.
Great!
Thank you...

I'll fill it as soon as possible (I'm going to be a daddy in a few days... ;) )

Just a question: I downloaded the assets in the old "Most popular assets" page too... If one of this works, and the one listed in spreadsheet doesn't, where can I report it?

Doc
Site Admin

Post by Doc »

Nello Ferrara wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:08 am
Doc wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:01 am
Great!
Thank you...

I'll fill it as soon as possible (I'm going to be a daddy in a few days... ;) )

Just a question: I downloaded the assets in the old "Most popular assets" page too... If one of this works, and the one listed in spreadsheet doesn't, where can I report it?
That would be unusual so please either post in this thread or private message me if that happens. I'll then manually switch the file over.