Solving the integrated speech between characters

Showcase your animated videos to the Anizu community.
zylbat

Solving the integrated speech between characters

Post by zylbat »

Hi All - cheers mate etc

i was stymied initially with dialog restrictions in muvizu ie can only add i think one lip sync dialog and thats it not add and add and add etc
hmm maybe im stupid so i downloaded a speech off the youtube as the smallest possilbe file size ie 3Gp to not wate time etc etc etc then used a program like say handbrake to convert to just a .mp3 or .wav get rid of the video then saved it then then imported to Vegas then painstakingly listened to it and split the dialog into three parts
part one was parent audio

part two first character

part three 2nd character etc

then moved each certified character split down to its own track keeping them alternated in the time line. like alternating bricks on a line above and below then i deleted parent and 2nd character temporarily and rendered as a wave or mps etc then undid that and deleted parent and 1st character and rendered 2nd as a .wave.
the result was two .wav or .mp3 files each time separated like a normal conversation which was then uploaded into dialog assigned to the each character and lo and behold a perfect lip sync of whatever length u chose to make.
hope this tip is great for youse all
zyl